Wednesday, October 13, 2010

INSPIRATION | ETRO "THE COOKED SHIRT"



Count on the Italians to find any excuse to inject food into fashion.

In this interactive booklet, which I found buried deep in etro.com, Kean Etro illustrates how to inflict some DIY distress on a crisp white dress shirt using coffee, blueberries and salt. I'm not even sure when this came out but I just unearthed it and it made me smile...and curious about how acceptable it would be to sport a blueberry stained button down.

The original is in Flash so I can't embed it here, but fortunately I have enough patience to copy screen shots into this post.  For a the full set of scrollable images look after the jump, to see it in it's original page-flipping format visit the site. - M



















No comments:

Post a Comment