Saturday, November 27, 2010

OBSESSED | ZURIICK NICO BOOT


I've been stalking these boots for about a month now so it's absurd that I haven't blogged about them yet. I first saw them online, oogled over them at Shoe Market in Williamsburg, and have steered many a gent in their direction. This boot embodies why I first admired Zuriick - a minimalist take on classic silhouettes, modern details, and unusual color ways, (like this Eggplant/Turquoise combo). The Nico is a slimmer, sleeker boot making it a good alternative when a heftier boot just isn't quite right for travel, warmer fall weather, or your style. The black version also earns high marks – not bad for a dressed down suit. Plus, they're easy on the wallet so you don't have to feel bad about buy two pairs. ;)

My co-worker recently bought a pair and allowed me the pleasure of snapping a few pics before the workday began, see them below and shop Zuriick here. - M





No comments:

Post a Comment